Today I did a segment on The Morning Xtra on Fox 19 about Babymoons. They are a growing trend among pregnant couples.
Babymoons – Best Bets for Pregnancy Travel
Why Take a Babymoon?
A babymoon is often viewed as the last getaway as a child-less couple. It’s a chance to spend time together as a couple, pamper yourself, relax and reduce stress.
Where Should We Go?
Long drives or flights are not ideal for a pregnant traveler. There are many options within the US and nearby Caribbean. The best place to go will depend on the travelers, but here are some of my favorites offering babymoon packages:
Top Babymoon Resorts:
1. Royal Palms Resort, Phoenix, AZ http://www.royalpalmshotel.com/
2. Secrets The Vine, Cancun http://www.secretsresorts.com/vine-cancun/
3. Parrot Cay by COMO, Turks & Caicos http://www.comohotels.com/parrotcay
Tips for Traveling While Pregnant
- Know the polices for the airlines/cruise lines. You may need a “Permission to Travel” letter from your healthcare provider.
- The second trimester is typically the preferred time to travel
- Stay hydrated and walk the aisles to keep your blood circulating
- Research the hospitals in your destination in case of an emergency
- Consult with your doctor before traveling
FFor a personalized quote on a Babymoon or other vacation contact firstname.lastname@example.org